Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My 2005 Dodge Ram Hemi

I am starting this Blog to hopefully help people with issues that may arise on their Dodge and to Post info about my Dodge Ram Hemi. First of all what is m truck? It is a 2005 Quad Cab, Thunder Road edition, Charcoal Gray Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi. It has about 75K miles on it and is in pretty good condition. It has a few dings from careless idiots. But other than that it is a great "truck". I bought it to pull a 2004 Trophy Pro Center Console Fishing boat in Tampa Florida. It has a 7700lb towing capacity which is perfect because the wet weight of my boat is 5,028lbs, so pulling it out of the water is pretty easy and it drives nicely when on the highway and at highway speeds up to about 70mph. Well that's my truck and when something goes wrong I'll Post the issue, symptoms and what I do to fix it to hopefully help people do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment